This subsequent month goes to fly by. I’ve sufficient work to pay January’s payments which supplies me some respiratory room to chase new ongoing work. Final December I used to be struggling on each degree, each plan I had for 2023 had been quashed the by sudden finish of my 5 yr relationship and engagement, to not point out the continuing job debacle. However it was actually my private life that threw 2023 for a loop. I didn’t begin the brand new yr in headspace in any respect.
And it has been a tough climb out of that each one yr. However I’m again.
My coronary heart is usually healed. I’ve reconnected some very particular individuals from my highschool years which has been very empowering. And I’ve grown accustomed to the brand new actuality of being a principally empty nester.
The world, this new yr is all mine. So I might be utilizing December to make plans and lists and setting targets for 2024.
Targets by Week
I’ve determined one of the simplest ways to maintain me on observe is to make an inventory of weekly targets and submit it right here. This fashion, the BAD neighborhood can preserve me accountable. I do know you all might be wonderful at that. Final week, I made an inventory of issues I wanted to or wished to get finished earlier than Christmas.
Then I added all of them to my Job Checklist that syncs with my calendar. I received’t bathroom down this submit with every little thing, however the finance/work associated duties, right here they’re. (Let me know if I’ve missed something.)
Week 1 – December 3
- Create a $2,500 finances
- Checklist/re-list sellable gadgets which may do higher throughout this Christmas season (jewellery, outdated laptop, and so forth.)
- Analysis promoting digital merchandise on-line, make an inventory of steps and associated sources
Week 2 – December 10
- Create a grasp listing from the enterprise playing cards I’ve collected during the last couple of months
- Create one digital product utilizing Canva primarily based on analysis finished in Week 1
- Do preliminary digital overview of 6 from the listing created in #1 this week and compose considerably standardize communication to ship them
Week 3 – December 17
- Arrange digital product (Step #2 earlier week) to promote – Stripe, Printify, Etsy, touchdown web page, and so forth? (These are usually not affiliate hyperlinks, simply instruments I’m exploring.)
- Do preliminary digital overview of 6 extra from the listing created in #1 earlier week and compose considerably standardize communication to ship them
Observe: Brief week because the children begin arriving on December twenty first so don’t need to over commit.
Week 4 – December 24
- Create advertising and marketing plan for my new digital product and schedule it to start within the new yr.
- Create second digital product? Perhaps.
- Do preliminary digital overview of 6 extra from the listing created in #1 through the second week and compose considerably standardize communication to ship them
Observe: One other brief week because the children might be on the town till December twenty seventh so don’t need to over commit.
Week 5 – December 31
- Kick off advertising and marketing of my digital product #1.
- Kick off preliminary contacts to my listing of small companies I’ve been engaged on.
All through all of this, I’ll proceed to use for native work and apply to company jobs with the totally different revisions to my resume that I’ve been engaged on. These targets are outdoors of these ongoing duties that I work on just about every day in a single type or one other.
Hope is a digital advertising and marketing supervisor and foster/adoptive single mother to 5 children. She has run her personal consulting firm for over 15 years and took a leap of religion returning to the company world in 2021 to a job and workforce she loves! Hope started sharing her journey with the BAD neighborhood within the Spring of 2015 and looks like she has lastly mastered the stability between household first and sensible monetary selections.